Wednesday 5 March 2014

Flying Beads to Australia

I recently had a very nice surprise on my Etsy shop from someone living in Australia. She liked my beads and especially she likes the Korean alphabet called Hangul. She enquired if I could make some beads using lots of Hangul beads and looking very earthy. I was thrilled at this enquiry and quickly emailed back. Of course, yes please!

Initially I thought "That would be easy. I just needed to put the beads she asked for together". I'm not very familiar with custom orders and I pretty much make what I like normally. So without knowing what custom order involves truly, I agreed to her request.

After making the beads that were needed, I tried to put them together to the description. It wasn't a piece of cake as I originally thought it was going to be. I kept putting the beads together to my liking and then thought "Is this what she asked for?" "Would she like them a bit more this way or that?" After several trials of different designs I sent a few photos to the customer and to my satisfaction she LOVED them.

So here they are, new beads featuring Korean Hangul, flying to Australia. To show my thanks, I included a little something to go in. Hope they deliver a nice smile on her face and how happy that made me making what she asked for. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment